Ancient time home remedies for glowing skin are still going strong in today’s era as well.
The very famous grandma’s nuskhe, a very old Indian tradition has a lot of secrets to offer you.
Natural remedies for fair and glowing skin includes a lot of herbs and ingredients found in your house.
Today In this post I am going to share about one such natural ingredient and that is TOMATO, one thing that is present in every kitchen.
Before going with DIYs, first let me tell you beauty benefits of tomato
- Reduces Open Pores
- Helps in Skin Brightening
- Reduces Dark Circles
- Helps in Tan Removal
DIY To Reduce Open Pores
For this DIY you will need just 2 ingredients, Tomato & Lemon
Tomatoes can be more effective if accompanied by lemon.
- Mix the pulp of a ripe tomato with a teaspoon of lemon juice.
Apply gently on your face.
- Wash it off after half an hour.
- Also, massage the face with almond oil after washing the mixture. This will give you extra nourishment.
Tomato As Natural Skin Brightener
To give your face a radiant glow, use amazing combination of Tomato, Yogurt & Honey
- Mix the tomato pulp with a teaspoon of yogurt and honey each.
- Mix the mask to get a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your neck and face and let the mixture show its bleaching and skin lightening properties.
- Rinse after 20 minutes and pat dry.
Dark circles DIY
Dark circles are a big problem, but the tomato is the solution.
- A teaspoon of tomato juice and a few drops of aloe vera gel is all you need.
- Mix it nicely and apply it to the area under your eye.
- Wait for around 10-15 minutes.
- Then wash it off. Do this twice daily for best results.
Skin lightening Properties of tomato can help you remove tan.
You need to prepare the tomato-turmeric mask.
Add a pinch of turmeric powder to the tomato pulp.
Apply it to the affected area and wash it after 15 minutes.
Its regular use will lighten the skin and remove tan from the affected area.