We all have millions of skin pores but no one actually likes when they are visible.
Although you can’t change the size of your pores, home techniques can help minimize their appearance.
Today I am going to share few effective home remedies that will help you to get rid of these visible large pores on your skin.
Trick#1 Remove Excess Oil
Excess oil on your face will highlight your skin pores and they’ll look much bigger than they actual are
For temporary solution you can use oil absorbing sheet
These super soft, silky sheets can be used easily around your nose and other oily areas of your face. Use them anytime, anywhere to remove oil and shine throughout the day.
But if you are looking for permanent solution, clay masks are the best
To make this clay mask you will need
- 2 tbsp of fuller’s earth powder
- 1 tbsp of rose water
- Few drops of lemon juice &
- 1 tbsp of milk
- In a clean bowl mix all the ingredients
- If mixture is too thick, you can add few drops of water in this
- Apply this mask all over your clean face
- Let it dry and wash it off with plain water
This face mask will clear up your face, improve blood circulation, and remove excess oil and dead cells from skin.
Apply this clay mask twice or three times a week.
Trick#2 Use rose Water As Face Toner
Rose water is an antiseptic and an excellent cleanser & toner which will give you clean and fresh skin.
After each time you wash your face, take some rose water on a clean cotton pad and apply it all over your face
Trick#3 – Night Time Lotion Before Bed
This step you need to do 20 minutes before going to bed
To prepare this lotion you will need
- Rose Water
- Glycerine &
- Lemon Juice
- In a clean bottle mix these 3 ingredients in equal amount
- Shake it well and your lotion is ready
- Apply this lotion on your clean face and leave it for 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes you can wash your face with plain water
- Pat dry and apply your face moisturiser
- Do this exercise every night before going to bed